Book Outline Tool Now Available!
The book outline tool referenced in Chapter Four of Tanya’s new book, The New Writer Workbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Your Nonfiction E-Book, is available for individual purchase for only $7. Grab your book outline tool now and start your journey to authorship today!
This outline tool will help you to:
- Focus on discovering the content your readers need/expect from you
- Uncover your “why” for writing this book
- Identify the message you want to share with your readers
- Document what you want your readers to do, be, and have after reading your book
- Discover the key elements of that message that you will include in this book (there may be more books inside of you!)
- Learn how well-structured outlines practically write the book for you
- Learn how to cite sources in your book
- All of this and more!
Book Outline Tool
Tanya is the founding editor of Hallagen Ink, an editorial services company (www.HallagenInk.com). She has a BS in Commerce from the University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce and an MBA from James Madison University. She travels nationally from Charlottesville, Virginia, and is available for interviews by phone everywhere. Engage with Tanya through LinkedIn (/TanyaBrockett), Twitter (@TanyaBrockett), and Facebook (/HallagenInk).
To book Tanya now and have her inspire your audience, call her at 434-409-7058 or e-mail her at Tanya@HallagenInk.com.